- 50g butter
- 1 tbs white wine vinegar
- 1.5 tbs water
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- Some tarragon
- Salt and Pepper
Method for Hollandaise
- Melt 50g butter before you start.
- Heat and reduce 1 tbs white wine vinegar until about half of it is left.
- Take it off the heat and add 1.5 tbs water and 2 egg yolks.
- Pop it back on the heat and whisk until thick and light.
- Add 3 tsp lemon juice and some tarragon. Season to taste.
Toast some muffins, poach your eggs and pour the hollandaise over and you're done. Niiiceeee.