- Knob of butter, melted slightly in microwave
- 3 pudding spoons caster sugar
- 1 egg
- Half a pudding spoon of cocoa powder
- 1 lid of baileys (see vid)
- 3 pudding spoons self raising flour
Melt the butter, add in the sugar and the egg. Mix with a fork. Add in the cocoa powder and the baileys. Mix. Add in the flour. Mix. Cook for 55 secs or so in the microwave.
As with all microwave recipes, be careful because every microwave is different and so times will vary a bit. If in doubt, do slightly soggy because too long means a rubbery cake and no-one wants that.