- Pasta (125g does me nicely)
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 5-6 slices of ham, cut into small pieces
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- About 3 shots of white wine
- 1-2 large handfuls of spinach
Get the pasta on in some boiling water and a little salt and olive oil.
3 or 4 mins after putting the pasta on, pour some olive oil into a separate pan, allow it to heat up. Add the garlic, tomatoes and ham. Cook for about two minutes on the hob then add the wine and some salt and pepper. Keep simmering. Don't let all the wine evaporate.
Drain the pasta and then add the ham etc to it. Lob in the spinach and put a lid on it for about 1-2 mins - the spinach should go darker and clump together.
Eat with cheese (gromit).