- 1 large mango
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon runny honey
- Peppadew peppers in a jar (about 6)
- 3 tablespoons mango chutney
- 5 tablespoons greek yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons Chinese five spice powder
- 2 teaspoons of flour (any type)
- Juice of half a lemon
In a large saucepan, cut up the chicken and fry until slightly brown in a little oil, seasoning with salt and pepper and adding the honey.
Now cut the mango into small chunks - it is really awkward to cut but keep at it! Remove the stone and skin. Add to the chicken.
Lob in the peppers (cut into smallish bits), the chutney, the spice, yoghurt, flour and lemon juice. Stir like crazy.
Allow it to cook for a bit. Absolutely delicious! Serve with rice and asparagus (always pop a knob of butter to the asparagus after it has