Give it a shot.
- Large knob of butter, slightly melted
- 1.5 pudding spoons of caster sugar
- 1 pudding spoon of brown sugar
- 3 pudding spoons of plain flour
- 1 egg yolk
- 8 squares of chocolate, broken up
- 1 pudding spoon of chocolate spread
Pop everything into a bowl except for the chocolate squares and chocolate spread.
Mix up until a paste. Add in the broken up chocolate.
Pop a thin layer of cookie into the base of a mug and microwave for 10 secs. Add in the chocolate spread then the rest of the cookie mix. Microwave for a further 40 secs.
Serve with ice cream sprinkled with a little cocoa powder.