- Olive oil
- 225g paneer, cut into cubes
- 1 head of cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 2 onions, thickly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped finely
- 2 heaped tablespoon tikka masala paste
- 500g carton passata
- 220g frozen peas
- Tablespoon of chilli powder
Get the paneer in a pan with some oil and fry until golden brown. Remove from the pan. Chuck the chopped cauliflower in and again fry until browned. Add the roughly chopped onions and get until tender.
Lob the garlic and curry paste in and give it a good stir. Pour the passata and water in. Simmer for 20 mins. The cauliflower should be nice and tender. Season with salt and a cheeky bit
Add the peas and the paneer. Cook for about 5 mins.
Serve with rice/naan bread.