The cashew nuts a great because they kind of give a cheeky bit of texture to it all. Well worth it. I used Tesco Value so they cost hardly anything. Go grab some.
Give it a go! Check out the video too.
- Tilda Brown Basmati and Quinoa rice (if you don't have any, could just use normal rice)
- 2 onions
- 450g mini chicken fillets
- 4 pudding spoons of Balti Spice Paste (buy it from the supermarket)
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- Handful of coriander
- 50g roasted salted cashew nuts
- Salt and pepper
Chop and fry the onions in some olive oil. Chuck in the chicken. Fry until white. Now add in the balti paste and then the tin of chopped tomatoes and the normal tomatoes. Give it a stir. Chuck in the oven for 20 mins at 180 degrees (with a lid on).
Weigh out the nuts and chop up the coriander. When the 20 mins is up, pop the nuts and coriander in and gently heat it through on the hob. Season. Pop the rice in the microwave and then serve up.
Make sure the chicken is white all the way through (otherwise it's not cooked).